Milburn Plumbing is there when you need us
Call 210-424-1862 or 24 Hour Emergency Service Call 210-251-6546
Call in the experts for under slab leaks in residential homes or commercial properties.
Slab leaks happen. In Texasit is not uncommon for a building 10 years older or more to develop under ground foundation leaks. Water or sewer leaks cost you in higher water bills and continuing damage to your building. Gas leaks endanger your family and the building. Early detection and repair is critical. Contact Milburn Plumbing .
Signs of Leaking Pipes Under Your Slab
- Water bills are increasing
- Floors are damp or have a warm spot
- Walls or cabinets are damp
- Drains are slow to drain
- Toilets have trouble flushing
- There is a gurgling sound in your pipes
- You smell gas
Call immediately when you suspect there is an under slab leak. The sooner leaks are fixed the less damage will be done. Repairs with trenchless tunneling, when appropriate, protect floors and walls from further damage.
Your leaking pipes / gas leaks will be identified quickly with state of the art technology:
- Hydrostatic Testing for sewer lines and water lines under your foundation.
- Pressure Testing.
- Video Inspections of all drain and sewer pipes in and under your foundation.
- Gas leaks identified with gas sniffers.
Don’t wait until it is too late. Contact us if you think you have under slab leaks.
- leaking water lines – leaking gas lines – leaking sewer lines –